Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Sunrise, Sunset



Both caught from my van window this week.

 With shorter days upon us, most days it's dark when I take Sarah to work, and depending on her schedule, some evenings are dark when she gets done.


It's the perfect opportunity to see beauty.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on the blog focus post this week.  I loved getting so many comments and a few from readers who don't normally comment.  I appreciate hearing from you.

I'm so grateful for the community of ladies who read here.  Its so fun to share life, a recipe, a story with you all.

In a few hours we'll be off to our second week (of 10) of co-op.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. It sure makes for long days when they begin and end in the dark. I think that I have missed something...😁...must go back and see. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the days are getting shorter. It seems to come so quickly. But that means cooler weather is not far behind and it's time to light candles for dinner, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, such pretty colors and clouds! I love sunsets, and always hurry out the door in the evening to capture them with my phone!! We are so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days are getting shorter and shorter! I love seeing the beautiful sky pictures. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunrise and sunset . . . lovely photos! I especially how you captured the sunset in your car mirror! And of course, I can't help but think of the song from Fiddler on the Roof and the theme of that musical (which is also my theme lately).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...