Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Beauty In The Winter Sky

 





There is beauty all around us if we have eyes to see it.  Last night the setting sun gave us a lot of beauty.  The colors were a bit deeper than my phone could capture it, but still the beauty is there.

I want to always have eyes to see the beauty of what God is doing in the world. Redemption and restoration can be messy, but they are also beautiful.

Late last night the sky cleared completely and the stars shone bright in the midnight sky. Freezing cold air, but stars by the millions. Beauty.

What beauty are you seeing in your daily life?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely. I'm trying to view the snow in a pretty light...it's making me feel even more claustrophobic in an already stifling situation. However, I know in contrast to the blue sky or a red cardinal, it really is beautiful. At least that's what I keep telling myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down here in the holler surrounded by trees so sky beauty is seldom seen. I did enjoy watching my neighbor all the way down the street and across it filling the bird feeder on a tree in his backyard. I will have to put my systems in place within the house to enjoy what I am seeing here. 🏠

    ReplyDelete
  3. early this morning i saw three deer .. so i braved the cold and went outside for a chat. with the deer. because they're dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a beautiful sunny day today and so blessed to walk with a dear friend in the local park. So grateful that one of my college friends (over 50 years of friendship) lives just a few blocks away. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is really beautiful scenery there!!! I saw my four beautiful 8 year old grands today. They are growing up so fast it makes my head swim! Congratulatiosn on your latest addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenes where you live! The skies have been beautiful here too, just no snow. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying the beauty of TWO sunny days in a row!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...