Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, February 8, 2021

Weekend

 On Saturday, Tim and I ran errands, visited with my parents for bit, went to a friends' hair salon for a haircut for Tim, and came home. Yesterday, we awoke to a fresh, falling snow! Beautiful.


This photo is from my bedroom window.


These two photos, and the video, are taken from the sliding French door in the kitchen.




We did church at home yesterday, and in the afternoon when the snow stopped, Tim and Kyle quickly cleared our driveway and headed to my parents to do theirs.  When they got there they found that the neighbor had already taken care of it for them! They have lovely neighbors.  So, Kyle and Tim visited with them for a while, and then headed home.

Tim and I watched a very interesting video about the election.  In light of Time magazine's article this past week, it was very interesting.  It's called Absolute Proof and you can watch it {here}.

Here is another tidbit I found interesting this weekend.


Someone compared this news agency's coverage of hcq when Trump recommended that it worked (based on what he'd been briefed on by doctors) in April, to an article they posted just a few months later, written by one of the same authors. 

Tim grew up in West Africa and they took Chloroquine and Quinine as anti-malarials. Everyone took this medicine, including pregnant women and children. It was inexpensive, too.  It has been used for over 60 years, and there are no heart issues associated with this medication.  Hcq is a milder form of medicine, and when we heard that it was good for treat covid we were excited because its a very common drug. But when you are trying to create a pandemic you don't want simple treatments and quick results. You want fear. So media went on a tear about how bad it was and doctors were fired for telling the success they'd had treating their covid patients with it.  They'd had success with keeping their patients (even with underlying health issues) from even having to be hospitalized! Then we all know what social media has done with kicking people off their platforms for speaking about these issues, as well as election issues.

I thought that was what we all wanted?!  I guess v*cc1ne makers would rather sell v*cc1nes than a .60 cent pill, though. 

I'm just going to leave with these thoughts for today - 

We can ask God for discernment and wisdom and he will give them to us.  We live in challenging times, when information is being blocked from us, and we must seek alternative ways to find out all sides of an issue so we can think about it and find the truth.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We did.  The sun is shining this morning and with the blue sky and snow on the ground it is beautiful!







7 comments:

  1. I want to watch the video later, but the article on hydroxycholorquine doesn't surprise me one bit. I have rheumatoid arthritis and took it for years. Nothing was ever said to me other than make sure I had my eyes checked once a year because it could cause a decline in eyesight. I took it for years and honestly on looking back it was the better of the drugs. I hated taking medicine and since I had to go get a eye exam each year it scared me. When all the new biologics came out that you see on TV commercials constantly the doctors were eager to prescribe them and their high prices. I would take each one and it would work for just a bit and then it would quit. I was about ready to go back on hydroxychoroquine on my own because it worked best. I never did because the last biologic, Xeljanz nearly killed me. I ended up with a melanoma. I found a wellness doctor and am now off all medicines. I could go on and on, but that cheap anti malarial drug is not a bad drug at all and would likely help with the inflammation that Covid causes. Never did affect my eyes. You can not trust anything these days. Everything is a slant towards what they want you to believe. So tired of it. People must dig deeper which I know you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciated the information on the video I watched. The first half contained a lot of information I already knew, but the second half—wow!

    Orange Man Bad made many unenlightened people reject HCQ. This is easy for the corrupt media to do to a population when so many lack common sense.
    People need to stop trusting the media and do their own research. I don't trust one word that they say. If their mouths are open, they're lying as far as I am
    concerned.

    I had a fun re-meet with a dear blogging buddy today. We talked it over! What fun to chat with the like-minded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the video link! I’m trying to figure out how to save it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a winter wonderland Deanna...there is something so peaceful about snowfall...loved the pictures and the video...it's just magical! Y'all stay warm....this made me want to have a cup of hot cocoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look at the video. We have to search out our own information these days, we certainly can't trust the media. THE SNOW IS BEAUTIFUL! I would like to wake up to that one morning:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful...the snow looks better in your neck of the woods than mine. As far as hydroxycholorquine goes, I too was confused. My daughter has an autoimmune issue and her doctor - who is extremely conservative when it comes to meds - suggested she try it, since it was so very safe and had such a long use track record. Not at all how it was described over the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And do you know of Vermectin????? My pharmacist husband/son are very interested.

    Here is a twitter ... Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care... Which has very interesting information...

    Like the one you are speaking of here....It has been used for years, no side effects, not expensive, etc. And the old actor, Louis Gossestt Jr., was cured of China/Covid, with it. Sorry, I lost my ability to leave another click-able link... So have to leave the whole link. Which you can copy and paste, to find it...

    https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/status/1357894099953733638

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...