Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

I Haven't Heard The Spring Peepers Yet

 

Spring is definitely here. Where we live that can mean that we have snow in March, on occasion, and rare snow in April, but we've been so mild since January. There have been days of cold weather, and our nights are still cold, but the days are definitely spring like!

My maple trees and lilacs have their leaf buds, and I saw a flowering tree the other day ready to burst forth in their blooms.

This is early.

 I have not heard the spring peepers yet, but any day now they will be singing day and night.

I'm feeling very hopeful this spring. That in the midst of chaos there is still beauty, truth will always be revealed, and God is still on his throne.

Speaking of truth, last night Tucker Carlson shared video from January 6th. Friends, the narrative has all been a lie. {Here}is a link to video from his show last evening. I've known this information for two years now, and yet I was shocked. It made me feel sick to see just how the left lied and created a false narrative. 

The media is complicit. They pushed this false narrative, too. Please watch the video. It's important to know the truth.










I'm sharing a link to a video 

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video....thank you for all you do.
    I am listening for the Spring Peepers, too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...