Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Great Find



Last weekend I went shopping for a little something extra for Emily for her birthday.

I didn't find anything for her, but look what I found for me!


Three Johnson Brothers blue plates that are like Emilys' Old Britian Castles.


She is begging for these plates, and they do look great with her dishes, but so far I am loving them too much to give them up!  Breakfast toast is more special served on these plates!

I found them at Marshall's.  For $1.99 a plate.  Whoo hoo!

I am going to start haunting these stores!

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love that old-fashioned transferware look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't show them to my mother...she would want them too. Just kidding. But she has a very lovely blue and white collection.

    Hmmm....I'll have to blog about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm from Pa too and just came across your lovely blog. Love those plates....I have lots of bl/wh from thrift shops and yardsales. Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?
    Stop by for a visit soon. DebraK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome DebraK! I just took a peek at your blog and wow! I can't wait to spend more time there!

    I left you a comment there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You know I love transferware! Marshalls/TJ Maxx really have the best deals on dishes. I don't know how they do it but I'm glad they do!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...