Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, March 2, 2009

Titus 2 Blog Party

She Looketh Well is hosting a blog party!  What a great opportunity to meet new people!

Welcome to my blog.  I started blogging as a way to connect with likeminded people and to offer encouragement, friendship and hospitality.  I hope you find all three here.

My name is Deanna and I have been married for 21 years.  We have 6 children, ages almost 20 to age 3, and we welcome all that the Lord wants to give us.  We home educate and are a part of a family integrated church fellowship!

I am happy to serve my family here at home, and happy to serve the Lord where He guides.  One of the outside things I do is lead a homeschool co-op of 56 families!  I love to encourage women either in their roles as wives and mothers or as homeschool moms!

I hope you enjoy spending time here at my blog!

11 comments:

  1. Dear One,
    Hi Deanna!
    Just stopping by to say hello from Titus 2 Blog Party and blogland.
    I always like to see other Deannas out there. My name is Deanna as well.
    Like your blog and will return to read more in the near future.
    Hope you'll stop by my site to visit.
    God richly Bless you,
    Deanna from the Kansas Flinthills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Rabe,
    Thank you for joining in the party! So glad to have you be a part of it.

    I liked your intro, I too love being at home and serving my family.

    Have a lovely week visiting.

    Clinging to Jesus,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deanna,
    You have a lovely blog which I plan on returning to.
    Welcome to the party. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Deanna!
    It is nice to meet you! This blog party is a lot of fun :)
    I look forward to reading more in the days ahead!
    Blessings!
    For His glory...by His grace,
    Dea [ My name is Deanna also, but I go by Dea, wow, I believe that makes 3 Deanna's atin this party :)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a titus 2 heart. I hope to be blessed with some of your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm so blessed that our paths have crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blessed by your profile and blog posts. It is good to join in the Blog Party today and meet such a fine group of ladies.

    I had posted a poem/writing today, which I thought might be a blessing to others. If you want to read about me, you can go to my site and check out my profile. (:>)

    Have a great day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will join this blogparty tomorrow, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deanna,

    It's so lovely to be able to meet you. Thanks for sharing about yourself.

    Blessings, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I LOVE your blog header? Is that your house? It's LOVELY!


    Nice to be partying with you!! We have six kids, too....but the oldest is 7!

    Many blessings to you! I'll be back to visit you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunately that lovely house is one in Williamsburg. My oldest daughter designed my header for me! I adore that house, actually I adore Williamsburg.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...