This is SO me, and in the spirit of this quote I thought I'd share a favorite things I like about Autumn.
1. Fall Foliage Day Trip
2. Sit outside as much as possible
3. Decorate outside with pumpkins and mums.
4. Reading under my maple trees.
5. Eating dinner under the lights in the maple trees.
6. Hosting an autumn tea.
7. Having lots of campfires.
8. Enjoying new autumn diffuser scents in my cottage.
9. Putting the garden to bed for the year.
10. Drinking our favorite local apple cider!
11. Making a beeswax candle.
12. Wearing my scarves.
13. Getting out the plaid blankets.
14. Putting flannel sheets on the beds.
15. Enjoying the days getting shorter.
16. Wearing boots.
17. Hosting our annual Fall Fest.
18. Celebrating my birthday!
19. Celebrating our other autumn family birthdays!
20. Hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at our home.
21. Knitting or Crocheting.