Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Appointments, Appointments

 

                                              I can't wait for my bridal veil spirea to bloom!


I'm having cataract surgery on my left eye on May 4th, and between now and then it seems like I have lots of appointments. A pre-op physical, an ultra sound on my eye, etc. 

The best appointment will be a hair cut this Friday.

I'm looking forward to finally having this cataract gone. I found out about it before Christmas in 2019. We doing health sharing through Samaritan Ministries, so we are self pay, and I decided to wait until after the holidays to take care of it. Then covid hit, and no elective surgery was being done for some time.

Then when they could have done it, I didn't want to jump through those hoops, so I put it off. Now it will be done!

That weekend Sarah graduates from her two year program (she'll go back for a special third year program), and we'll be driving down to SC. 

It feels as if I'll be hopping for the next few weeks.

Tomorrow, I have nothing on my calendar and that feels good!

I hope you're all well. 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely bouquet of spirea on your table - oh my - so pretty. It was good to catch a glimpse of what's going on in your world. All the best for a successful surgery and for a good drive to SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you're able to have the cataract surgery done! I hope it makes a big difference for you! Congrats to Sarah on her upcoming graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my calendar fills up quickly each month:) I PRAY that your surgery will be a success and that you will have safe travels to SC and back home. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest, catch your breath. A schedule like yours would do me in.

    I've been out in the wind and chill giving my azalea bushes a chelated iron treatment. Hope it works; otherwise, one's a goner.

    A blessed day of relaxation to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flowers!!
    I know you will be happy to get this behind you! Prayers that all goes well, my dear......

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a busy time of year and that surgery certainly adds to it. I hope it all goes well and you catch a little break when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be happier after this procedure.

    Gentle hugs
    🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...