Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, April 4, 2022

Weekend

 

This weekend was a little bit different in that on Saturday night I took Kyle to a 7-Up activity. This is the junior-senior high group of our co-op. A friend of one of our families has a gym in one of their barns on their farm. It was fun but about an hour drive, and when we got home at 10:30 I was tired. 

I was also sore from my theraputic massage on Friday, so I took a whole muscle relaxer and slept in on Sunday. They knock me out!

We had put a roast in the crock pot on Saturday night so at lunch time it was ready to shred for BBQ beef sandwiches. We also had baked beans and coleslaw. It was delicious and easy!

I spent some of the afternoon reading, some painting my paint by numbers, and some looking through my new Victoria magazine!



This morning the roofers are here!





They're getting right to it! This is the stripping off part! 

I can't wait to show you the roof when they are done!





2 comments:

  1. The sound—I recognize it. Hopefully, it will all be done quickly and well, Can't wait to see it! Hope that this morning found you feeling a lot better. Muscle aches and pains are so unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Victoria magazine!!!! I need to subscribe again!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...