Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Note Card Party




A Haven for Vee






Vee hosts us every 3rd Wednesday of the month.  I can't believe it is the middle of May already!  

I decided to edit a few photos that I took on Mother's Day of my Zephrine Drouhin rose bush.  It has been blooming like crazy but with all the rain, it is starting to get black spot.  Boo!

 These are such sweet and beautiful flowers....

 They would make perfect blank cards....

 I love their color...

and delightful buds....

These are simple but sweet photos....I am looking forward to visiting with all of you tomorrow!

Deanna

13 comments:

  1. Your rose photos would make a lovely card set - variations on a theme. Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they would make perfect blank cards! They are indeed beautiful flowers, beautifully photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple is good!
    These are very pretty.
    Glad you caught them before the rain did its thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Zephrine Drouhin rose is such a beautiful pink. Perfect for Note Cards and Vee's party! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Simply scrumptious. I am sorry that they are getting a blight. Hope that there is a way to get rid of it before it does a number on such a beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! They are beautiful! I would love to have a set of these. The color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful rose bush, with beautiful blooms and your photos make great notecards! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, these would make a nice set of four postcards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would buy this set of note cards! I love roses and these are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful set of note card pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The are great for card. Love the color and the texture of this flower. My roses are suffering too. Too much rain and clouds here lately.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's nothing more beautiful than roses. These would make fabulous note cards! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...