Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Open For Business



 I can hardly believe I am saying this, but WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS ONLINE!


Wow!


You can now shop our store 24/7 to find great handbags, jewelry, scarves, watches...


Not everything from the store is on the website yet.  If you like one of the Julia or Juliet handbags feel free to email us about colors.  We have a new shipment coming in this week!


We are committed to offering great products at a great price, and are always on the lookout for Women's accessories.  If there is a product you like and would like us to consider carrying it, please contact us. We love hearing from you!


We are so excited!










So what are you waiting for?  Go check it out!  Fab Fashion

4 comments:

  1. I will. ☺

    Isn't excitement a great feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the store online! You have some beautiful products for sale!
    (I am looking for your models. Will they be added to the website, or were those pics for something else?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeee Skippeeee....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Pretty jewelry I especially like the earing selection.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...