Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, August 21, 2020

Living Room Rearrangement

Well, you knew it was bound to happen, sooner rather than later, right?  The need to do something creative in my home hit me on Wednesday and I spent the afternoon, moving furniture.  I also vacuumed under where the furniture pieces had been, so I guess I've begun a bit of fall deep cleaning too.


Here is how it looked in January.

 




Here is how it looks now.






All the same furniture, but no coffee table.  I moved that out a few months ago.

We are liking it a lot and I'm enjoying seeing things from a different viewpoint. 

I hope you have a happy weekend, friends!

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your things in a different position. It gives our eyes something fresh to look at, which helps us to actually see them again. Haven't had that urge hit just yet, still trying to be outside in the warm sunshine as long as it lasts.

    Wishing you a great weekend.
    Brenda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Our living room and dining room are one room and its hard to configure furniture, and the "sitting room" has 3 entry ways and 2 electrical outlets, sigh, again, can't move furniture around. Good post. Have a great Friday, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the smallest changes bring me refreshment! And rearranging a whole room is best! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely that you can move furniture around.

    Here, we can't. Due to the configuration of patio door, fireplace wall, and entry to kitchen, we can't ever move the furniture in our Hearth Room. We have tried. Nope. ~smile~

    And I am used to it.

    Actually, I was never one to want to more furniture around. My mother was and hurt her back. Maybe that put me off.

    Enjoy!

    🐈 🐈 🐈

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice. I prefer not having a coffee table myself. Not having one frees up a lot of space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like rearranging furniture. My husband does not. So I have to have a definite plan in mind when I want it done. I find moving things around makes me see things differently, with fresh eyes and appreciation. Your living room looks cozy and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...