Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, June 25, 2021

Good News Friday!



 So much happened this week! Praying for those people who lived in the condo building in Miami and their families. Also of note, with DJT going to the border next week with Gov. Abbott, the VP announced she'll visit the border this week. However, she is not going to the troubled spots, she's headed to El Paso. 

On to the Good News!













There is so much good news! I am happy about the Ivermectin news out of India! Also, I know that it is hard to hear things against the narrative we've always been told through our media and our politicians. If you are unsure about things I've shared do a bit of research on a non g**gle search engine - use Ecosia or Duck, Duck, Go. You'll begin to have access to information that g**gle blocks  you from seeing.




6 comments:

  1. Super news about Ivermectin! You know I have been following Dr. Pierre Cory
    and his campaign to get the word out, about Ivermectin!

    Dr. Pierre Cory Twitter..... https://twitter.com/PierreKory


    🍓 🌝 🍓 🌝 🍓

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love and admire you! Thank you for all you do to inform and encourage us. And I appreciate the links you provide. May God bless you as you have blessed so many....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news. Thank you for bringing it in one tidy package in one place. I had not yet heard the news out of India. It's wonderful. The people there have a government that cares about them, unlike our current one that threatens us, denies us medications, and decides for us on matters of health. And oh so much more. We have really been fighting on so many levels: the government, the msm, the medical community...

    And, as always, you saved the best for last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great news! Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to be thankful for in this post! I am praying. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying also, for our country, for all of us and for our REAL president, President Trump!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...