Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Ideas For The Fourth Of July

 

We always celebrate Independence Day, and this year we will celebrate it with more understanding of how our Founding Father's intended for us to be free, and how fragile freedom can be sometimes.

We always have good food, and I try to do something fun. Here are some cute ideas I found. I'm definitely going to do the first one!











Unless it is a rainy day, we are almost always outside for most of the day. Tim is trying to get the pool ready to use because this weekend is going to be a hot one!

I still like to decorate for the fourth and though my decor is more in line with my style, I found these cute ideas.





I hope whatever you do, and where ever you might go that you'll get to see some fireworks this weekend!



What are your plans for Independence Day?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh lovely ideas!!!!!!!

    Oh wow yes!

    Is this 4th of July, Independence Day, ever important!!!!!!!!

    Let's Celebrate!!!!

    Keeping all it means, in mind!!!!


    ⛄ ⛄ ⛄

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have big plans this year, perhaps poolside and a small cook-out. Thanks for the reminder to grab my patriotic tub from the attic with lots of red, white and blue decorations. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time wee are celebrating the 4th in the country! Not sure what we will do but it WILL include fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great ideas, but my sweet tooth loves the look of those Oreos!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...