Every time I post something politcal, or even when I posted on Memorial Day to remember our service members who died in while serving in the military, I get a comment from "Unknown." The memorial day post got this comment from her - Memorial day is not a day Donald Trump looks too fondly upon. If you'll recall he thinks veterans are all "losers" and "suckers" Little does he know, he's the biggest "loser" and "sucker" Not to mention a one term, twice impeached, fat, lardy, orange, disgusting, lying, corrupt, cowardly pig!
My memorial day post never mentioned DJT or anything political.
Last week's Good News post got this comment - This is getting so tiring but I will say it again "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!"
So I'd like to remind Unknown that no one makes her read my blog and she does not need to keep commenting on things that obviously make her exhausted! You are free to ignore my blog forever, Unknown, for your own mental health. It's obviously not a place you agree with. Be free. I'm sure you can find blogs with likeminded friends.
Now for this weeks news -
Two of the most effective weapons in psychological warfare are discouragement and demoralization. If they can discourage and demoralize you, you will likely stop fighting. That is why we want to encourage you twice a week that we are WINNING on many fronts!
Good News of the Week, June 9, 2021:
1. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) has announced that he will vote against Democrats’ sweeping election reform bill, “For the People Act.” He has faced expected Democrat backlash for this, but he is not being swayed.
2. As of Wednesday afternoon, 80% of the ballots have been counted in the Maricopa County, AZ audit.
3. Delegates from six states –PA, GA, CO, AK, VA and NV–have already visited the Arizona audit facility. Delegates from other states will tour the facility later in the week.
4. Several people have been subpoenaed in Fulton County, Georgia, for their activities in the 2020 election. These include Ruby Freeman, who was caught on tape scanning ballots multiple times and her daughter, Shaye Moss, who told GOP observers to go home and then pulled suitcases of ballots out from under a table. Note - I personally saw Ruby Freeman's IG stories before she closed her account. She bragged about what they did, and how her daughter helped JB win! She's not too smart. Nothing is ever lost on the internet.
5. The Georgia GOP approved a resolution to censure Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for failing to perform his duties and for undermining the security of the 2020 election in Georgia.
6. Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill into law that increased the penalty for intentionally altering ballots or election reports to a second-degree felony. These crimes can now land people in jail for up to 20 years.
7. The border town of McAllen, TX, which is 85% Hispanic, elected their first Republican mayor in 24 years. Republicans also held two other mayoral seats in the DFW area and had major wins in DFW-area school board races amid a raging battle over critical race theory. Note - The Republican is hispanic himself.
8. President Trump was back in campaign mode mode at the NC GOP State Convention Saturday and millions of people tuned in to watch. More than two million watched on RSBN and 1.8M watched on Newsmax. You can watch the full speech on RSBNetwork.com.
9. Social media’s censorship and bans have not hindered President Trump from getting his messages out. According to a NY Times analysis, 11 of his 89 statements after the bans have attracted as many likes or shares as before he was banned.
10. The US Supreme Court unanimously ruled that immigrants who entered our Country illegally and then were granted Temporary Protected Status are not eligible to apply for “green cards” to remain in the US permanently. If someone enters the US illegally, they will not be rewarded with permanent citizenship. Note - that was a 9-0 vote.
11. Kamala Harris traveled to Guatemala to discuss the border crisis with their president. She was greeted with huge banners of, “Kamala, TRUMP WON,” “Kamala Go Home” and “Kamala Mind Your own Business.” Guatemala’s president blamed Biden’s change in Trump’s message for the rapid border crisis.
12. The criminal investigation into NY Governor Andrew Cuomo’s “cover-up” of COVID-19 deaths at state nursing homes continues. Federal prosecutors have subpoenaed communications, contracts and documents used during the pitching process of his memoir to aid their investigation.
13. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to protect individual rights. He threatened to enforce FL law on cruise companies which would fine them $5,000 every time they asked for proof of vaccination. This forced Royal Caribbean to change its stance. You may now sail with them unvaccinated.
14. Governor DeSantis went on the offense and signed two bills that will combat the influence of foreign adversaries. One bill bans Confucius Institutes on university and college campuses, and the other creates new criminal offenses for the theft and trafficking of trade secrets.
15. The United Nations has suspended Iran’s voting rights after it failed to pay $16M in dues.
There is a lot of interesting things happening. Be encouraged. Pray. Share the truth. Don't fight with those who are blind and cannot see. Some people will never awaken to the truth, but so many have - around the world too!
Here are a few photos of our tea with friends, from Wednesday.