Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Weekend

 

We had a rainy weekend, but yesterday was a beautiful day! Sunny, and in the low 70's.

We started our weekend off with our family night, this time celebrating our May birthday babies. There are four of them - my dad and mom, Nate, and Rachel.








My daughter in law made her yummy enchiladas, we had tacos too, and then cake and ice cream. Games were played. Somehow every gathering Rachel and Sarah end up carrying Kyle around. Babies are held, the toddler cries.  The week before we were outside eating but this Friday it was very rainy. I treasure these times.

Ahead of the rain on Friday, Kyle helped me cut some of my peonies. I didn't want them to get battered in the heavy rain. They are so gorgeous.



And now I'll leave you with another sneak peak of the bathroom. It's finished except for the decor, which is only a few hooks and some art, but I'll wait to do a big reveal when I have it just how I want it. We have guests coming in two weeks, so you won't have long to wait!



I can't tell you what a difference this feature wall makes in this room!


Did you have a good weekend? 



5 comments:

  1. Wishing Happy Birthdays all around, smiles. Yes, our weekend was uneventful, although house hunting. Have a beautiful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are seeing a hostile takeover of America by democrat terrorists and their master plan is horiffic
      .,.Look at this video ASAP!!!'

      Delete
  2. I love that wall-can't wait to see the finish! We're having unusually cool and wet weather. It's usually sunny and in the 90's by now, but we've stayed in the 70's and low 80's and had rain almost every day. Very unusual for North Texas, but I won't complain. It will eventually be summer and hot and humid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn’t do much. It was really cool 😎 which I love. I love NC but it gets very hot and humid very fast. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a lovely weekend. I just blogged about it. Lots of rain, but we needed rain badly and are thankful for it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...