Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, June 17, 2022

Information Friday

 


Welcome to Information Friday! Above is my painting after I blended the backgrounds. I like it much better! Here is how it looked after painting each section, originally.


On to the news -

From BioClandestine on Telegram
















This is something I've read about many times from independent journalists in Ukraine.


The people are awake!



Gregg Phillips is part of the 2000 Mules team. He's worked in Tech for forty years. He's very active on Truth Social




This is funny...











From Joe in 1985



Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is what they are calling this phenomenon. Just like Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, it's tied to the jab.










DJT dropped a 12 page letter this week. Very interesting timing. Many think it is a last warning to the deep state.


Ron Paul has called for the auditing of the FED for years. It's never happened. Many believe if it did get audited, it would be the end of the FED.




Rents are incredibly high right now, too!




A good reminder!


Our friends arrive today, to spend the week on their way to Lake Winnipesaukee for the summer. We are excited. Sarah is on her way to SC for her school's youth conference. Pray for safety on the roads for all of them!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Your painting looks amazing!

    So much information. Some links are not working
    for me, but I am not letting them go. I want to
    read that letter!

    What do you think of ten thousand cattle dying in Kansas because of heat wave?
    I have never heard of such a thing.

    Oh a week at Lake Winnipesaukee will be wonderful! Praying for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only even close to reasonable thing about the cattle that I have read is what they fed them being wrong. And all these food plants that are on fire. Too many to be coincendental.
      Great post.

      Delete
    2. Hi Vee. I think it's more like 2, ooo cattle in feedlots in Haskell County Kansas that have died due to heat supposedly. I live in Kansas.

      Delete
  2. You have such talent. I love your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is beautiful! Taiwan is next.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...