Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, June 13, 2022

Weekend

It was a birthday weekend in our family!

Kaidence turned three on Saturday and they came down after dinner for cake and presents!




She is a quiet but busy girl! I realized later that I didn't get any photos of her face! ha ha!


On Sunday, this little dude turned two! 



Von got to eat chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and go swimming in the afternoon! We wish we could have been in Tennessee to celebrate with him!

We love our grands and they are growing so fast. Kamryn's birthday is in two days and she'll be 12! Incredible!

Other than birthdays it was quiet around here this weekend. Kyle and Sarah went to Wes and Rachel's apartment to watch a movie on Saturday evening. 

We've had lovely weather, but it's not swimming weather. Tim and Kyle have been working on footers for the small pool deck.

Work is slow for our business, due to the economy. Tim and I are praying. He's considering a part time job or a second shift job that would allow him to do inspections when they come in. I'm praying for enough work between inspections, small repairs, sewer scoping, etc. We are working on some marketing, too. Will you pray with us?

As I've mentioned before, our home is almost paid off! Just a few more months and it will be done! I'm so thankful! We'd like to still be able to set that money aside and let it build up to do some improvement projects on our home, but if it just means, during this disastrous economy, we are able to keep the business open and afford monthly expenses that'd be okay, too! 

One thing we know - God is with us! 

We've never lived through times like this before, though our grandparents and parents might have. We've all been used to abundance. The angering thing is this is all intentional to bring down our great nation. This administration has no plan to improve anything. They just keep making it worse.

I have some thoughts about how, in the long run, this is going to change our financial systems for the better. They mean it for our ruin, but it can be for our good, if we can get out of the central bank system.

I was talking to a friend about the Federal Reserve Bank and how it's a privately owned bank and that we buy our money from them and have to pay it back with interest and that's why we have debt etc. and she told me she didn't know that!

So I thought I'd ask you. Did you know that? Did you know nearly every country in the world has a central bank? Do you know who owns them?

It's pretty interesting stuff to research.

With that, I hope you have a lovely day!





2 comments:

  1. All those grandchildren just keep on growing. ☺️ If you feed them, they will grow.

    As for ftttppyyddu, I am claiming Psalm 109:8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and praying.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...