Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

In Praise Of Small Houses - Cozy Seating

 


I came across this photo from Victoria Magazine on Instagram and felt right at home! I love everything about this space. The cozy chair, floral pillows, books, tea things, even reading glasses! This could be a space in my own home!




Photos from my own house, over the years, show that I've always loved a cozy feel to a room.





For me cozy seating is welcoming. A place to relax, feel at home. A place to have conversation, and to celebrate.

I love throw blankets, and pillows, a place to put your feet up, books, candles, a diffuser for a nice scent in the room. Plants, a sleeping cat, and a basket of toys hidden behind a couch or chair for the grands.

What says cozy to you? Do you like a cozy feel to your rooms?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I certainly do. Pillows I have a love~hate relationship with. They looks cozy, but seldom are. 😏
    Having enough comfortable seating is terribly important. I don't feel as if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that first photo WAS your home! Love all the pics and you know my favorite words are: Warm and Cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pillows, throws, candlelight, and, yes, that sleeping cat. . . all say cozy to me!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...