Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Encouragement For Moms


This morning I am going to be one of two 'experienced' moms who will be taking questions from young moms. 

The main subject is discipline, and I am hopeful that I can share things that I learned over the years and be an encouragement to them.

My main goal is to encourage them to seek wisdom, to recognize that their children are gifts given by God to them. To be kind, gentle, sympathetic and loving.

Prayers for me to communicate clearly are appreciated!

This afternoon we will go vote, and then in the evening we are going to dinner at Wes and Rachel's place.

Full day, with school tucked in as well.

A few of our little grands have mild cases of RSV and prayers are appreciated for that as well.



4 comments:

  1. A busy day! Praying that your encouragements will go very well and wondering if that is material that would make a great post topic. My goal is to get to the polls early, then to the gas pump stat before the prices go sky high. 😳 Trusting that the grands are feeling better every day. Have fun at Wes and Rachel's this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We voted early on the first day it was offered. Happy to have that behind me. Sounds like you have a busy day. Prayers for the little one to feel betterπŸ™πŸΌ I have heard that lots are sick with RSV. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they aren't too sick. But this is usual in childhood I think.

    Voted!!! We live in a Woke Liberal state so the big elections are about useless. But locally, we have a city official, which has a chance.

    Special election because incumbent died and his fill in was appointed by goofy lib mayor. The son of deceased long time official is running, because his father wanted him too. THIS one, has a chance!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ❤🍎❤❤🍎❤🍎❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the young moms were encouraged to press on in love and wisdom! Praying for your little grands who have RSV now . . .

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...