Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, November 25, 2022

Information Friday

 I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I only have a few photos. We end up with lots of action in a small space, and not very conducive for photos. Thankfully we had mild weather yesterday and there was a lot of outdoor playing. In the evening we went to see the Christmas lights and the kids piled on Kyle!

A photo during our meal from my seat at the table.

Kennedy eating the whipped cream and mini chocolate chips off the Chocolate Cream pie I made.

Sarah and the grands piling on Kyle!


This week I have somethings to share with you, but I want to encourage you that while it is stressful, and scary at times, I do believe that the truth of what has been happening in our nation for many years (just beginning to really see it the last few) is now beginning to pour out. It's all out there to see, and many people are truly beginning to see it. When the majority sees it, we will demand change!



Oh really?







Dr. McCullough is one of the doctors that has had his license revoked because of his refuting the narrative on C19.








Bob Chapek took Disney openly woke, and the company has been losing value ever since. 














I'm going to start my Christmas decorating today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. The news about Ivermectin keeps getting better. Now they have discovered that it is very helpful for those having trouble getting over covid and also for those who have had trouble with the vaccinations. I firmly believe that it can save lives. It is insane that the powers who be would purposely thwart medications that are such a benefit proving just one thing: those same powers do not wish to help. Thank you for sharing the information about Dr. Nass. I had no idea, but will do my due diligence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO thankful that you had a great Thanksgiving! So did we. Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Weekend

  This lovely Calathea that I bought in Nashville last month is doing well in my living room. It does need to be repotted, and I think I'...