Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, March 25, 2017

EBAY Has My Comforter!

You can see it here.  It looks like its in good shape, but it's gently used.

So I'm not sure.

Plus, do I want the same thing I've had for 10+ years?

I've been checking out Kohl's online, and Country Curtains.  The Red Buffalo Check is dreamy, but a bit out of my budget at the moment!




Tim and I were just talking and he thinks something different than what we've had would be nice.

So the search continues....

5 comments:

  1. ahhh...something different... 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with Tim--you like change and something fresh and new might be "uplifting!" Just as long as it doesn't cause you to need to paint your room again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed totally about five years ago. I looked everywhere and found something more affordable on eBay. It's a blue and white print and looks nice with white pillow cases and a blue afghan my mother crocheted. It's a keeper for now. Hope you find something just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep looking for the perfect one:) I need one too! Have a blessed day dear friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out duvet covers at Ikea. I find they are the most affordable I have found anywhere. We actually invested in a nice white comforter online a couple years ago and bought the duvet cover to go over it at Ikea. We went with King size for our Queen size bed and I love it.
    Warmly, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Information Friday

Tim and I had a great time visiting our daughter Emma and her family. This birthday crown has seen a lot of heads this past week, but I had ...