Friday, April 3, 2020
This is the first week, I've had trouble with what day it is. I think it's because Sarah and Tim were both home on Monday, it seemed like it must still be the weekend.
Today's five is photos of things around my living room.
1. This wire basket (Target Dollar spot last year) with garden books, an antique ball jar with zinc lid and some faux greenery always makes me smile.
2. This clock stopped working years ago, but it was an anniversary gift we bought for ourselves, so I wanted to keep it. I painted it with chalk paint and gave it new life. The books in the photo, are mostly all from our library's used bookstore. You can buy these books for $4.00 each!
3. This basket for throw blankets is one of the best things ever!
4. My sweet friend Annie gave me this hand painted sign a few years ago when she and her Momma came for tea. I treasure this gift, but I treasure the giver even more.
5. My maidenhair fern died, but my ivy lives! It likes this spot on the bookcase by the big window.
After dealing with the reality of having to change Rachel's wedding date, etc, yesterday was just a sort of down day for me emotionally.
I'm good now. I took sometime to be in the Word, and to remember that my Father knows. I can trust Him, even when I don't understand why.
Today, I am praying for my friend Tammy's daughter Emily. Emily is a nurse and on the front lines. My prayer for Emily today is that she would have joy, and be source of encouragement and blessing to her patients. I'm praying for her health, and that if she does get the virus, that it would be very mild. Feel free to join me!
Happy Weekend, Friends.
It was a crazy weekend. Rain, Rain, Rain. My dad got transferred to rehab center on Friday. We didn't get to pick it and we are not p...
A few weeks ago, Rachel and I went to Ross looking for dresses, shoes, and handbags. We had a successful trip. She found shoes, I found a...
I used the Waterlogue app on a photo of my youngest grandbaby. She's darling, and I'm going to see her soon! This week, the news w...