Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Monday, April 6, 2020

Weekend


Saturday Tim and I went on a driving date.  I had not been away from the house for weeks (I do get outside), so we decided that we would take a drive to a wildlife management area.  (We didn't get out of the car)  It was a lovely day to drive.














Our church is sending out study guides and links for us to use on Sunday mornings.  We are preparing for Easter from the book of Isaiah.  It's been good as we read and discuss the scriptures, and sing, too.

I can't believe Easter is next week.

In the evening, Tim made a campfire and some of us went out to sit by it and enjoy the beautiful evening.





I hope your weather is fine today.  We have a chance for rain the next few days, so I'll be savoring the sun today!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to get out of the house! I think people must be getting pretty stir crazy by now, but we will do our part and go nuts at home. Mercifully, the sun is shining today as it did yesterday. Prior to that, it was a week of rain and gloomy weather. We need the sunshine more than ever these days. Most of all, we need The Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to get out for that little drive. I'm about to do that shortly. It's sunny here today, but still lots of snow.

    Hard to believe Easter is just about here. For some reason it feels early, but I think it's because our winter is hanging on for so long.

    Wishing you a beautiful week...safe and sound!
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We, too, went for a little drive on Sunday. The weekend did us all good . . . just a break in the sameness of the week is helpful.

    It does seem like Easter has come fast! (I'm not sure how, as the days have been so long! 😂) I have been listening to my Easter playlist this week to tune my heart to worship.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...