Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Friday, January 13, 2023

Information Friday

 

I like the look of this cabinetry. If I don't do a free standing piece of furniture in the new kitchen, I'd do something similar to this. Can you picture a pocket door where this window is and a coffee/tea station on this counter?

Now on to this week's information.


The link to all of the Twitter files is {here}. There is a lot of information at this link but it's important.










We now know that there were Top Secret documents found in three locations. One was in the garage of a house that Hunter owns. Joe keeps his Corvette there and it seems as if Joe and Jill stay there sometimes?

















I hope I am not sharing too much each week. It's hard to know what to share and what not to share.

Be encouraged friends and have a happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...