Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Little Man Is Six!

 Celebrating the gift of my son today.



 Here are photos from Monday when Emily wanted to give Kyle is birthday gift from her early.


 Kyle and Daddy wrestling - "I got you first!"


 He is a happy boy...


 His expression when he opened his eyes to a box of roller blades!


 His disappointment when the box was empty...


 except for a note that said his real gift was "A Hug!"  She hugged him and then while he was still confused - she told him she was just kidding and that the gift was in a bag in her closet!


 He has his own blades!


 Look at him go...


Oh, and to top it off - his first loose tooth!


We are thankful for our little man. 

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my "favorite boy". Love you Kyle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my "favorite boy". Love you Kyle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Happy Birthday to a handsome and very loved young man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings as you celebrate your boy! Such memories are priceless!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy sixth birthday, Kyle!!
    I remember when......
    oh so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priceless is right! I love those expressions you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. How sweet! What a wonderful family.

    They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, do you guys know how to play mind games! ;0

    It looks like he has a sense of humor... Happy Birthday little man! Tomorrow I'll be wishing my baby a happy birthday. Fourteen!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's such a cutie! I'm glad he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...