Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!



We are in celebrating mode!

Out for breakfast, FaceTime with Emma, Vinnie and Isla, picked up a few things.



Home now and I have dough rising for cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning.

We are celebrating my husband birthday (which is today) and anticipating this evenings Christmas Eve service.

Prayer appreciated for Sarah and I.  We are singing a duet tonight and then she is singing a solo.  We just don't want to be flat or pitchy!  lol!

After the service tonight, the family will be gathering here to open stockings and to enjoy time together.

I've loved this Christmas season, with all its delights, and want to continue the joy of His coming throughout the year!

Merry Christmas Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...