Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Cottage Garden In July

 Today I have mostly videos for you of my cottage garden. I'm showing you weeds and all. I'm also showing you some surprises to me, seeds I sowed that I thought did not come up, but they did. Real life gardening. (its hard for me to weed, due to back issues and I hate to ask for help)












I also cut a few everblooming hydrangea. These pinks are the ones that were bluish when I received it as a gift. My soil Ph is very alkaline, so I am going to add a soil acidifier that I bought at my local nursery. I really want blue hydrangea again!





Clink the {link} to see it on Amazon.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my messy garden. I really do think that the mulch had weed seeds in it as this is the second batch of weeds we've had to deal with since laying down a thick layer of mulch.

4 comments:

  1. I have a messy garden, too. I went out last night and found such tall weeds. Oh well, that's when I learn where they are. I pulled them.

    Your hydrangea are beautiful no matter the color. Wish that I had room for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov-er-ly as the old song goes!

    We can't weed anymore, so his flower garden has gone to seed. Actually, it has been taken over by Queen Ann's Lace.

    Only do flowers in pots mostly. -smile-

    πŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒΏ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your blooms:) Weeding is work and mine is in need of some TLC too. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful, deanna.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...