Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Enjoying The Bounty Of My Cottage Garden

 




I have a lot of pink hydrangea at the moment too, and I have zinnias, larkspur, some roses, echinacea (coneflower), and hollyhocks also growing in the garden.

Did I mention some kind of grass has started to grow? A few other things need to be pulled as well. 

Sigh. 

We'll get to it one of these days, but for now we are sorting through clothes, books, fabric, and all the other things you accumulate, because we'll be moving out of our bedroom into a smaller bedroom, until the addition can be built.

My parents realtor thinks that once their house is listed it will likely be sold in a week. Isn't this market crazy? This is why they are selling before building.

The summer is racing by. We usually start our school year the first week of August, but I'm not sure we'll be doing that this year. We might start closer to the end of August which is when the local schools start. 

Thank you for praying for our friends. We are going to the visitation this evening. 



1 comment:

  1. Your garden sure is bountiful! And I'm so sorry about your friend...prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

This And That

  Marketplace has been good to me once again! I found this darling loveseat for $40! It's clean with no stains. The cushion covers come ...